Procedure of making SIP calls for Android
Android SIP Dialer Adoption of VoIP is increasing steadily. Among the popular VoIP protocols, SIP is used most widely. The full form of SIP is Session Initiation Protocol. Most of the VoIP services are SIP based or gives support for making SIP calls. Learning how to configure an Android phone for making SIP calls free of cost is very easy to today. Follow these simple steps for activating your Android SIP Dialer:
- At first, it is essential for you to get SIP credentials. This is mandatory no matter which VoIP service provider you are dealing with.
- In the VoIP Studio, you will have to select your profile from the panel of ‘My Account.’ There you will find the username and password of yours. You need to save it on your phone or computer.
- Now go to the ‘Settings’ and select ‘Call Settings’.
- After opening up the SIP client on the Android device of yours, go through the call options available under the menu of ‘Settings’. Select the ‘Phone Account Settings’ option.
- Keep in mind that for Android SIP Dialer, names and the location vary from one phone to another. But, you will find it somewhere in the section for call/ phone settings.
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Saudakar.in